||Before and After
- Consultations last from 1 to 1.5 hours and takes place at the garden site.
- We discuss the garden’s potential and strengths of existing site.
- We’ll prioritize which strengths we want to highlight and how best to use the garden space.
- The site is analyzed for the feasibility of flowering shrubs, evergreen shrubs. We analyze the site for sunlight and site-specific appropriate plants. We also specify examples of plants that would grow well in existing garden site.
- We feedback on the clients’budget and what that budget can achieve.
- We use of garden areas. Uses for the garden could be: dining, entertaining, relaxing, parking, viewing from inside, vegetable gardening, etc.
- Feedback is given on thoughts and ideas the client has for the site.
- We will come up with a basic sketch showing the direction of the garden design.
- Recommendations for contractors who build specifically for me.
- Prioritize schedule of garden construction.
We don’t just throw in whatever plants are in the wholesale yard; as is often the case with other landscapers. We incorporate 30 years of experience designing gardens strictly in the Philadelphia area.
I have a crew of landscapers at Philadelphia Garden, Inc. We prefer working with my preferred masons, paving installers, and fence people as well as carpenters that have demonstrated skill and competence in our past projects. We supervise the design and installation of gardens in Center City, Fairmount, South Philly, East Falls, Manayunk, Roxborough, Mt. Airy, Germantown and Chestnut Hill.
Before and After
Click on images for larger view.